Up to £40000 per annum
Job Ref: 32380
Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
We are looking for an experienced Production / Manufacturing / Factory Manager for an exciting opportunity.
This role encompasses all areas of production, manufacturing, and assembly from the initial NPI stage through to production and delivery to the customer. It includes all aspects of quality, health and safety and productivity processes.
You will enjoy being based on the shop floor encouraging and assisting the business reach its goals.
Duties & experience required:
- Able to manage a team of 5 direct reports
- Improving processes and driving productivity
- Able to deal with HR issues and performance reviews
- Excellent Health & Safety experience and attitude to safe working practices
- Delivery of high-quality products to customers on time
- Previous experience of managing a production facility and its staff
- A good working knowledge of MRP or similar computer systems
- Overall responsibility of facilities and building maintenance
- This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
To apply for this Production Manager vacancy please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.