Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Production Manager – Fixed Term Contract
Production Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Coventry, West Midlands
£45,000 Fixed Term Contract with bonus payable upon successful completion of contract
We have an exciting contract Production Manager vacancy available in the Coventry area of the West Midlands with a leading business supplying the Automation and Technical Engineering sectors. We are seeking a Production Manager to work on a Fixed Term Contract to help support out Production department. As the Production Manager you will lead and mentor junior team members, act as a support function for fellow colleagues and oversee the production and assembly of multiple thousand SKUs on our site.
Key skills and experience required for the Production Manager vacancy:
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager or a Senior Production/Manufacturing Engineer.
- Prior experience working in a busy fast paced product assembly environment.
- Experience with handling multiple SKUs, high volume production/assembly or manufacture of products. The products we assemble are small but highly complex, therefore experience of handling small complex products in a fast high volume production/assembly environment would be very beneficial.
- Previous experience of improving production/manufacturing methods would be beneficial (Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Waste MGM, Poka-Yoke, 5Whys, etc).
- We are looking for a Production Manager with strong communication skills able to work in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Technical qualification within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment, or relevant industry experience.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Fixed Term Contract Production Manager vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ