General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Press Brake Setter / Operator
£15 per hour
Wolverhampton, Dudley, Birmingham, Walsall
This role is working for a Midlands based manufacturing business, offering genuine opportunities for career development and progression. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities, and systems.
You will be responsible for setting, tool changing & operating the press brake machine.
- Setting and operating Amada HFE II & HFE 3i Pressbrake
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Liaising with sales and CAD departments on folding developments
- Operating Amada simulation software
- Quality inspect work.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Ensuring H&S Standards are maintained.
Skills and experience
- Five years’ experience in setting and operating Amada Pressbrake
- Excellent rate of pay including overtime and defined route to progression to Pressbrake Cell Supervisor
- Hours – 8-5 Mon-Fri, Saturdays and Sunday working when available.
- Sundays double time
- 33 days holiday including 8 bank holidays per year.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ