£35000 - £42000 per annum
Job Ref: 32273
Automation and Robotics
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer
A Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer is required for a manufacturer of electrical control products and bespoke electrical boards for the industrial automation sector.
The role is not a sales role but offers technical support to the commercial teams to validate the feasibility of customer requirements in relation to the company’s product offering.
The role of Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer will consist of the following:
- Review customer requirements for electrical systems which invariably controls functions of industrial automation systems.
- Consider all products available and the various configurations, reviewing designs and proposing solutions which meet the customers requirements.
- Working within a team offering technical support to electrical engineering, supporting the commercial teams to find workable engineering solutions to control the customers new or existing electrical installations and automated equipment.
The suitable candidate for this role of Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Electrical design Experience – Desirable
- Experienced/knowledge of industrial automation such as PLC’s, motion control etc is highly desirable but not essential.
- Reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
If you are a qualified electrical engineer either at a senior or even junior level, there is role which can be configured according to the level of experience. If you are interested in this Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer, then please click on the link to apply. In return, our client can offer excellent remuneration and company benefits.