IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Position: A PHP Developer with experience of back-end development is required to work for an innovative Software Development Company in Warwickshire.
Location: Hybrid Working
Salary/Rate: £55,000 – £65,000 (Negotiable)
The company provides customised and fully bespoke solutions for customers in various sector offering products which provide high performance BI data to improve operational productivity across many functional areas of the business.
The role of PHP Developer will include:
- Create back-end development, software testing and bug fixes to ensure a robust solution is presented to the customer.
- Develop software, in PHP and MySQL databases.
- Develop scalable solutions for future upgrade capability.
- Front End Development.
- Provide additional advice and suggestions to improve the functionality and UX during the design and documentation phase.
- Communicate regularly with the customers and project managers.
- Work closely with the project teams and keep abreast of all the latest approved design changes.
- Support existing customers with upgrades and software bug fixes as required.
The suitable candidate for PHP Developer will need to possess some the following skills although training will be provided:
- PHP – Essential
- MySQL – Highly advantageous
- Back-End and Front-End Development
- Training can be provided providing core transferable skills.
This is an exciting position working with some of the most prestigious companies within the retail sector. You will have lots of freedom to propose ideas and to create highly bespoke solutions which enable advances in productivity performance.
If you have the required skills and experience for this PHP Developer role, and you would like to work for an established software company in a friendly and high performing environment, then please click on the link to apply.