Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Electrical Wirer
Requirements: Machine Wiring, Panel Wiring
Salary: circa £21000 – 23000 + unlimited overtime available
An Electrical Wirer is required for a well-established manufacturer of automated industrial machinery.
The company is family orientated business with a highly valued workforce offering career progression and long-term stability. The company invests in its people and takes pride in their enthusiasm and support in training new team members.
The role of Electrical Wirer will include:
- Working from an electrical schematic to assemble control cabinets and wiring of PLC’s, HMI’s, Sensors, Terminal Blocks, Actuators etc to the machine.
- The machines are standard machines with options for customisation. Therefore, there will be a lot of similarity between the different variations.
- Generally single-phase power supplies with some 3 phase.
The suitable candidate for Electrical Wirer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced with electrical wiring or maintenance/fault finding with the ability to read basic electrical schematics – Desirable but not essential provided a desire to learn.
- Enthusiastic with great attention to detail, ensuring that the wiring is neat, tidy and above all safe.
- This role will support and experienced electrical engineer or a junior electrical engineer who is looking for training and development.
- Electrical qualification is desirable but not essential as the wiring will always be signed off by a senior engineer.
If you want to work for a successful, family orientated manufacturer who is prepared to give training and development, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer good remuneration with unlimited overtime potential.