Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Panel Wirer – Birmingham
Duration: 3 – 4 month rolling contract
Salary Range: £18.00 – £22.00 per hour (limited company rate)
We are seeking multiple contract Panel Wirers to support our business. We are located in Birmingham and are seeking enthusiastic, hard working and determined Panel Wirers that work to high standards within an Automation & bespoke machine build environment.
Key skills required for the Panel Wirer vacancy(s):
- Previous experience Panel Wiring any of the following: Special purpose/automated machinery, packaging systems, vision inspection systems, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
- Experience of building, wiring and testing control panels.
- Working to a high standard, quality testing and checking control systems for electrical & wiring faults.
- Ensure cabinets & control panels are completed in accordance to safety standards & compliance.
- Experience wiring related products other than panels would also be beneficial – linear slides, gantry, rotary tables, sensors, pneumatic, vision inspection systems etc.
- Working to health and safety standards.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Relevant electrical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
- Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Leicester, Tamworth, Telford.
To apply for the Panel Wirer opportunity please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ