Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
A Control Panel Wirer with experience of wiring control panels for bespoke machinery, is required for a Midlands based systems integrator.
Due to a number of new and exciting projects, our client is seeking several experienced control panel wirers. They require enthusiastic, hard working individuals with experience of bespoke, automated machinery.
Key skills required for the Control Panel Wirer position includes:
- Previous experience as a Control Panel Wirer is essential, ideally with special purpose/automated machinery, packaging system manufacturing or panel builders.
- Experience of building, wiring and testing control panels.
- Wiring PLCs, sensors and motors etc
- 3-phase wiring is essential.
- Ensure cabinets & control panels are completed in accordance with safety standards.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To apply for one of the Control Panel Wirer positions, please click on the link to apply or contact Richard Heaton for more information.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, Engineering & Manufacturing. Contact us on 0121 295 1600 for further information. Our offices are located at Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.