Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
An Operations Manager is required to lead operations for the UK office of a multinational warehouse automation manufacturer and integration company. The company is rapidly expanding and requires an experienced senior operations manager to drive operational excellence.
This is a critical position to help build a robust operational team to follow strict processes and procedures to effectively deliver high value automation projects.
The position of Operations Manager will include:
- Lead and supervise day-to-day operations within the engineering office and offsite teams.
- Implement robust policies and procedures and ensure these are followed with consistency.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including engineering, manufacturing, finance, administration and sales.
- Review processes periodically and implement appropriate changes to drive greater efficiency.
- Work with Managing Director to monitor head count resource to ensure operational and engineering teams are established to meet the project and operational demands.
- Implement effective communication and reporting and ensure escalated issues and suggestions are reviewed and actioned hastily.
- Support inductions with new employees and contractors, and ensure they are briefed effectively on reporting, escalation points and health and safety.
- Act as the conduit between engineering, senior management and site manufacturing & installation teams.
The suitable candidate for this Operations Manager position will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Operations Manager within and engineering and manufacturing organisation
- Highly organised with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Decisive and confident communicator.
- Experience with project management is highly desirable.
- Technical qualification in Engineering or a Business-related degree is highly advantageous.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Operations Manager position, then please click on the link to apply.