Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
NPI Engineer: We have an exciting opportunity for an NPI Engineer to join our world class engineering facility in the Worcestershire area. As the NPI Engineer you will drive conversion of new business opportunities, develop products from customer requirements & specification, and develop & maintain site manufacturing systems for NPI process.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
- Conversion of new business from enquiry received to validation and prototyping.
- Working closely with Global Commercial team on strategic projects.
- Provide customer technical support with site visits, calls and project interfacing.
- Build close working relationships with Quality leaders.
- Develop & maintain systematic approach.
- Management of costing process and providing information to Global Leaders.
- Provide leadership updates.
- Responsible for increasing manufacturing productivity in all departments.
- Collaborate with supplier representatives to ensure the newest technology and consumables are being used to drive process and quality.
- Help build and support a culture of continuous improvement across the business.
- Responsible for supporting production teams on daily issues.
- To work with the operations management team to generate and manage gross margin improvement plans and proactively challenge existing work practices to support the annual business plan.
Key Experience required for the NPI Engineer vacancy
- Previous experience working within a production environment in a Process Engineering role utilising lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Previous experience of value stream mapping, 6S, Kanban and Kaizen would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in project delivery and problem solving.
- Working in an ISO 9001 environment would be highly beneficial.
- Operating within a strong H&S Culture.
- Experience of Prince 2.
- A HNC qualification or higher in a relevant Engineering discipline
The NPI Engineer vacancy offers a pathway to a fulfilling career in a highly advanced engineering technical field with many opportunities for development, training, and advancement.
If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a highly advanced world class engineering business, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.