Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
A Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of electro-mechanical maintenance is required for a site based multi-skilled maintenance position in Glasgow.
Shifts: 3-shift rotation
The position of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Working to a planned maintenance routine to maintain a range of pneumatic and PLC controlled machinery.
- Machinery includes conveyors, packaging machines, palletising & depalletising systems, and some robotics.
- Fault finding on PLC’s, reviewing fault logs and some point-to-point testing.
- Some machines incorporate stepper motors, sensors, pneumatics, actuators, bearings,
- Reactive maintenance is also required with breakdowns, and it is essential that downtime is kept to a minimum.
- On call hours is allocated on rotation with the rest of the teams and there are financial incentives when on call.
The suitable candidate for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience multi-skilled engineer
- Technical qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is highly desirable.
- Experience with PLC fault finding, and pneumatics is highly desirable
- Working at height – desirable
This is a very interesting role working with some innovative technology including some robotic applications. If you would like to be considered for this Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer position, please click on the link to apply.