Position: Metallurgist, Metallurgical or Materials Engineer/Technician
Location: Crewkerne, Somerset
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 – Negotiable depending on level of knowledge and experience of Metallurgy
Opportunity: We are also interested in receiving candidate applications from graduates/post graduates who have an interest in Materials Engineering/Metallurgy
We have an exciting opportunity for a keen an enthusiastic individual to join our expanding business. Due to business growth and internal promotions we are expanding our Metallurgy Department and have an opportunity for a driven and hard working individual to join our organisation. Within our heavy engineering and manufacturing industry we are the leading manufacturers and preferred number one choice for our customers. With multiple sites across the world this is a fantastic opportunity to join us through this period of growth.
Key skills and experience required:
- You should have prior experience working as a Metallurgist, Metallurgical or Materials Engineer/Technician.
- Ideally you would have some relevant academic qualification (Degree, HNC, HND, BTEC, Apprenticeship), however we would also consider applicants with relevant industry experience
- We are also keen for graduates/post-graduates to apply and would welcome applications for candidates with relevant academic experience in Materials Engineering/Metallurgy.
- Must be a team player and be able to work in small teams, however when required to do so you should be able to work on your own.
- As you will be working in the Metallurgy Department your standard of work should be to a high level with expectations of ensuring the highest quality of product/process is in place where required.
- You will be expected to contribute to solving issues which arise from processing problems.
- You will lead internal projects to improve quality.
- You will work closely with the internal teams to ensure internal technical problems are resolved.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of various materials such as ferrous/non-ferrous materials and Metallurgical Alloys such as Steel & Nickel.
To apply for this Metallurgist or Materials Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.