Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Lead Mechanical Project Manager – Czech Republic
Position: Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Czech Republic
Key: Fluent in Czech and English, strong System Integration experience, strong Mechanical Engineering experience.
Due to business growth and expansion we are seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join our team in the Czech Republic. We are a System Integrator supporting our customers with bespoke special purpose machinery across multiple industry sectors across the world. As the Mechanical Project Manager, you are expected to take complete control of all projects under your remit from initial kick off meeting through to customer handover. You will be hands on and will be involved with overseeing all stages of the project.
As the Mechanical Project Manager, you will oversee various departments including Design, Electrical, Mechanical, Controls and Robotics. Liaising with all stake holders and ensuring multiple projects are managed simultaneously, on time and on budget.
Key skills for the Mechanical Project Manager:
- Previous experience of project managing and leading bespoke solutions for customers within an Automation/System Integration or complex capital plant environment.
- Previous experience with automated machinery, bespoke machines, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automation machinery will be highly beneficial.
- Ideally should have a BEng, HND, HNC, or similar industry experience – it is important that you have experience working in industry and have experience of leading bespoke special purpose machinery projects.
- Project Management experience and experience of project tools and process (Prince 2).
- Be able to review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where required.
- Experience of Solidworks or AutoCAD Inventor.
- Must be able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ