Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Fitter – Birmingham
Position: Mechanical Fitter (contract)
Duration: 4 month rolling contract
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £18 to £20 per hour limited company rate (DOE)
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- Experience of working with/fitting Pneumatic systems onto special purpose machinery projects.
- You should be able to work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and Pneumatic diagrams to assemble parts/machine as required.
- Previous experience with machine frame assembly and working with and putting together aluminium profiles.
- Experience fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
- Working to health and safety standards.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Relevant mechanical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
- Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Leicester, Tamworth, Telford.
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ