£30000 - £40000 per annum + OT
Job Ref: 32545
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + OT depending on relevant industry experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join part of a growing automation business in the Birmingham area. As the Mechanical Fitter you should ideally have experience of one or more of the following: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
Experience required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- Experience of working with/fitting pneumatic systems onto special purpose machinery projects.
- To work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and pneumatic diagrams to assemble parts/machine as required.
- Previous experience with machine frame assembly and working with and putting together aluminium profiles.
- Experience fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
- Organised & working to a high standard.
- Relevant mechanical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and you are interested in applying to the Mechanical Fitter vacancy please click on the apply button below. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.