Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Fitter – Bespoke Automation/Special Purpose Machinery
Mechanical Fitter (Development Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Engineering Technician)
Commutable from Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking
Negotiable & flexible – £28,000 – £34,000
We have an exciting Mechanical Fitter vacancy with a leading and dynamic company providing bespoke Automation and Robotic solutions across multiple industry sectors. As the Mechanical Fitter you will work with colleagues to deliver high end innovative technical solutions from initial concept through to on site commissioning.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- Experience of working with and fitting Pneumatic systems onto special purpose machinery, bespoke automation and complex machinery projects.
- You should be able to work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and Pneumatic diagrams to assemble parts/machine as required.
- Previous experience with cutting and building machine frame from aluminium profile.
- Experience fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
- Working to health and safety standards.
- Organised & working to a high standard, keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Relevant mechanical engineering qualifications HND/HNC/apprenticeship or industry experience.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a similar automated/complex environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, pharama machinery, lab automation, bagging machinery, end of line systems etc.
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter vacancy please click on the apply button. Your CV will be emailed to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ