General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer Remote
Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Ealing, Fulham, Hammersmith, Wimbledon, London, Twickenham
Salary: £30 – £35 per hour negotiable
This is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility for a complex research and development project. You will be required to design bespoke products in detail for a project that is anticipated to be for 12 months. It would be possible to work remotely after the first few weeks.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Delivery of Mechanical Design for the full design lifecycle
- Production and verification of fit for purpose calculations where required
- Production and verification of fit for purpose design documentation where required
- Delivery in accordance with allocated budgeted cost and timescales
- Able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- To review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where/when required.
- Experience with CAD, CREO, AutoDesk Inventor and/or Solidworks.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you have the passion and commitment to develop technical premium products, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.