Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer – Automation Systems/Special Purpose Machinery
Location: Lutterworth, East Midlands
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for the opportunity to join a leading automation company designing and manufacturing bespoke automated solutions consisting of pneumatic systems, servo/motor driven machinery, end of line automation systems such as packaging machinery, bagging machinery, pick and pack stations, integrated conveyor solutions, vision inspection and detection systems.
This role will allow you to develop innovative solutions utilising the latest technology in a team that comprises all resources of engineering. This position is instrumental in the design and delivery of our unique solutions and the suitable Engineer must have the ability to deliver key fundamentals in the role, including design, creativity, and documentation. Good culture is also a key requirement of the role, and our new team member must be able to communicate well and support.
Key skills and experience required for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar – HNC/HND minimum.
- The ideal candidate would have a varied experience and exposure to design, specification, engineering, and construction activities for mechanical equipment installation projects or similar.
- Mechanical design and engineering experience – minimum 5 years hands on.
- Knowledge and application of relevant machinery directive and Pneumatic systems.
- Demonstrable experience in both engineering and delivering solutions.
- Solution orientated with excellent communications skills.
- Can do attitude.
The Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career with many opportunities for advancement. If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy, please click on the link below to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.