Aerospace and Defence
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Our client is a precision engineering business specialising in the design, development, and manufacture of high-quality tooling for the Aerospace, Defence and Renewable Energy industries. The Mechanical Design Engineer will have the opportunity to work within their state-of-the-art engineering facility in Worcester. The role will be to design tooling and fixtures using CAD software.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Produce designs using Unigraphics CAD software
- Produce models for manufacturing purpose
- Produce technical drawings
- Liaise with CNC programmers and toolmakers
- Attend design kick off and development meetings
- Liaise with customers on technical and design issues
- Create BOM’s and parts lists for ordering parts and material
The successful candidate for the Mechanical Design Engineer position will have the following experience:
- Qualified to a professional level – HNC/HND or Degree
- Familiar with CNC manufacturing processes
- Familiar with injection tooling
- Confident and well Presented
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.