Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
We are keen to hear from mechanical design engineers with at least 2 or 3 years (or more) of practical/real world design experience from industry looking to take the next step in their career.
Location: Commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Worcester, Solihull, Coventry
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join an innovative automation business. As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be working on projects consisting of pneumatic systems, robotics, linear slides, cylinders, rotary index tables, vibratory bowl feeders and vision inspection systems used in bespoke automated machinery.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Previous design experience working on automated machinery such as: Packaging machinery, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots cell, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automated machinery/systems.
- Able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- To review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where/when required.
- Experience with AutoDesk Inventor and/or Solidworks.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy please email click on the apply button below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.