Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Colchester, Ipswich, Harwich, Felixstowe, Clacton-on-Sea
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
A Mechanical Design Engineer with a passion for design, and technological innovation is required for an engineering business specialising in the design, development, and manufacture of high-quality machinery.
Key skills required for the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Design bespoke machinery in line with the required functionality.
- Design equipment which consists of pneumatics, servo motors, actuators, linear slides, sub-assemblies, robotics etc.
- Produce designs which not only meet the customers functionality requirements but also reliable and ease of manufacture and maintenance.
- Work within a dedicated team and share ideas on how to design world class machinery and address engineering challenges.
- Work efficiently and to a project plan.
- Escalate concerns about the project early to avoid costly mistakes further down the line.
- Create detailed drawing and assembly diagrams.
The successful candidate for the Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer position will have the following experience:
- Qualified to a professional level – HNC/HND or Degree
- Experienced with CAD software
- Confident and well Presented
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.