£30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Ref: 32072
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer: As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be involved in the design of CNC machinery, Tooling, in feed/out feed conveyors, rotary tables, linear slides, vision inspection systems, robotics, bowl feeders, machine tending and auto loading systems, end of arm tooling etc.
Location: Commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Worcester, Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000, negotiable depending on experience
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancies:
- Previous experience from: CNC machines, machine tooling, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, high speed automated machinery, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, servo/motor driven systems, precision machining, end of line systems or similar machinery/systems.
- Able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- To review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where/when required.
- Experience with CAD, Winchill, CREO, AutoDesk Inventor and/or Solidworks.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career in a highly advanced, technical engineering and automation field with many opportunities for development, training and advancement. If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a highly advanced automation engineering business, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.