Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Mechanical Design Engineer (3 required)
Mechanical Design Engineer (3 required) – We are also keen to hear from junior design engineers with at least 1 or 2 years of practical/real world design experience from industry
Birmingham, Redditch, Worcester, Solihull
£30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
We have a number of requirements for Mechanical Design Engineers within the West Midlands area. As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be required to design specific sections of bespoke machinery to detail. You could be involved in the design of CNC machinery, Tooling, in feed/out feed conveyors, rotary tables, linear slides, vision inspection systems, robotics, bowl feeders, machine tending and auto loading systems, end of arm tooling etc.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancies:
- Previous experience designing for automated machinery such as: Bespoke/SPM machines, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots cell, CNC machines, machine tooling, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automated machinery/systems.
- Able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- To review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where/when required.
- Experience with CAD, Winchill, CREO, AutoDesk Inventor and/or Solidworks.
- Able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment via the apply button below
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ