Mechanical Design Engineer
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Birmingham, UK
Alternative locations: We also have other opportunities with System Integration / Automation companies located across the UK, some of the locations include: Leicester, Cambridge, Warrington, Gillingham, Gloucester, Kent, Suffolk, Swansea, Scotland and Ireland.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience and automation/special purpose machinery knowledge)
We have many exciting Mechanical Design Engineer vacancies across the UK currently available with System Integrators / Automation companies looking to grow and strengthen their work force. The companies are offering excellent career training and development, with the opportunity to work on the very latest in advanced technologies including cutting edge automation & robotic systems.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy:
- Must have a mechanical design background, this could either be in the form of a BEng, HND, HNC or via an apprenticeship route however it is important that you have experience working in industry and have designed bespoke special purpose machinery for customer project.
- Previous experience working on simultaneous projects will be required.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Be able to review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where required.
- Experience of Solidworks or AutoCAD Inventor.
- Must be able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience designing automated machinery, bespoke machines, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automation machinery will be highly beneficial.
To apply for this Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy please email your CV through to Cartisian Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cartisian Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.