Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
A Marketing Executive is required for a high-tech manufacturing company specialising in robotics and automated equipment.
- Office based with flexibility for some home working.
- Our client is also happy to consider part time hours to support childcare arrangement of other personal commitments
The position of Marketing Executive will include the following:
- Promoting the company, its products and services across digital platforms including Linked-In, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Creation of high-quality, well-written content.
- Update company website with regular content, new images and advising on improvements.
- Liaison with external marketing support for content creation, SEO and web development.
- Ensure the content is SEO friendly.
- Update and maintain Google my Business, create AdWords campaigns, drive traffic to the website through boosted marketing across social media and online platforms.
- The overall requirement is to increase awareness of the company, promote its values and drive call to action for companies to engage with the business.
- Support the booking of trade shows stands and creation of the marketing material.
- Experience with graphic design, video creation is highly advantageous.
The suitable candidate for this position of Marketing Executive will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualification in Marketing or sufficient hands-on experience.
- Experience with content writing.
- Graphic design experience using Adobe or Canva etc is highly desirable.
- Experience with the creation of SEO rich content.
- Experience with promoting manufacturers product is highly desirable.
If you have the required skills and aspirations for the above position of Marketing Executive, then please click on the link to apply. In return our client can offer an attractive salary with excellent benefits and excellent career progression potential.