General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Manufacturing Engineer
(We would also welcome applicants working across the manufacturing sector in any of the following positions: Production Engineer, Production Team Lead/Supervisor, NPI Engineer, CI Engineer, Lean Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Process Manager/Supervisor, Assembly Engineer, Engineering Team Lead/Supervisor)
Location: Commutable from Liverpool, St Helens, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Warrington, Runcorn, Wrexham
Salary: £48000 – £50,000 (negotiable depending on the level of technical experience) + company benefits and career progression
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Manufacturing Engineer to join a global organisation specialising in manufacturing bespoke engineered products across multiple industry sectors. This Manufacturing Engineer opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career with many opportunities for advancement and career progression into Management. If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a large organisation aspiring to become an industry leader, please apply via the link below.
Key skills and experience required for the Manufacturing Engineer vacancy:
- As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the production and Manufacturing teams with continuous improvement duties.
- Maintaining elements used within the Manufacturing Bill of Materials, (BoM) timings, material usage, costing, inventory.
- Work with Ops Team to develop budgeted Cap Ex program of continuous improvement for both Manufacturing and Site, which will include new machinery, equipment, site development, tooling, jigs etc.
- Lead on cost-out project work with initial requirement to re-map manufacturing and identify new cost-out initiatives.
- Adherence to all legal requirements, to the Company Quality and Environmental Management Systems (QMS/EMS), the H & S policy and its procedures and be an active hands-on participant in continuous environmental, health and safety compliance / improvement activities.
- Preferably a BEng degree or HND in relevant engineering subject (or relevant industry experience)
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience using/understanding CAD.
- Competent using Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills with good grasp of English language (both verbal & written)
- Hands-on, team player willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in with the team.
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineer position please click on the link below to apply. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.