Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Business Unit Manager – Hungary
Position: Business Unit Manager
Salary: Competitive & Benefits
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
This opportunity is at our Technology Centre in Debrecen, Hungary. We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Unit Manager to head up our global business, which is rapidly growing. Our business across Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland) has grown year on year, and we are looking at continuing to strengthen our position within the Automation sector and in other markets across Europe.
We work with some of the biggest engineering & manufacturing companies in the world supplying world class machinery into our customer markets. This is an opportunity at a senior level within our business therefore previous experience of running a business, growing the sales of the business and managing large teams is essential.
Key skills and experience required for the Business Unit Manager vacancy:
- Previous experience growing a multi-million-pound/euro business/division (approx. £60m/£80m or similar over a 3 – 5-year period).
- Develop technical engineering team and resource to manage sales/turnover and customer expectation
- Strong leadership and analytical skills – fiscal, reports, engineering, operations.
- You should have experience in delivering high-value added opportunities, solving high-value problems which provide measurable benefit to the customer.
- Develop a strategic Eastern Europe wide plan and be responsible for developing a team that can deliver business growth.
- Previous experience working within an Automation / System Integration environment would be highly beneficial.
- Your industry experience and background ideally should be from any of the following: Automation equipment, Control Systems, Pneumatics, Special Purpose Equipment, System Integration, Machine Build, Robotics, high Speed Automation or related Automation Products.
- It is essential that you have demonstrated stability & longevity in your career.
- Candidates will be challenged on their work history and the longevity of previous related work history.
To apply for this Business Unit Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 28 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ