Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Managing Director
Location: Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Redditch
Salary: £90,000 – £110,000 + benefits package (DOE)
We are seeking a highly capable Managing Director to manage and lead an expanding business within the West Midlands area. The business is going through a period of growth and we anticipate a considerable increase in business/turnover over the next 2 to 3 years. As the Managing Director you will be directly responsible for all business operations, giving strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure the business achieves its objectives. You will ensure financial objectives are planned for and met, you will develop the business strategy and deliver against targets set.
Key requirements for the Managing Director vacancy:
- Previous experience working as a Managing Director leading teams (approx 90 – 130).
- Experience of running a business circa £20m+
- Experience managing a business through a period of growth.
- Experience as a managing director inspiring, motivating, and developing a highly effective, cohesive, and vibrant team.
- Demonstrable experience increasing profitability and strengthening sales.
- Experience of leading a business as MD/General Manager (senior)/Business Unit Manager.
- A proven track record of achieving organisational targets.
- Experience managing P&L.
- You should have strong strategic, financial, sales and commercial acumen.
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- MD experience from an automation related sector (Bespoke Machinery, System Integration, Controls Manufacturing, Robotics, Warehouse Automation, End of Line Systems or related)
If you feel you have the relevant industry experience for this Managing Director vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software & Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.