Share this job:
Management Accountant – Worcester
We are working with a leading manufacturer with a turnover of around £50m and operating from several locations across the UK. Due to continued expansion they are looking to appoint a Management Accountant.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, you will be expected to produce timely, accurate management information for the Group; to consolidate budget and forecast / business plan information for the group; to perform key reconciliation tasks; to assist with year-end processes and statutory accounts preparation.
- Produce the monthly consolidated management reports, in line with the required timeframes provided by the Finance Director
- Review and analyse all inputs to the reports
- Provide variance analysis and commentary in support of the monthly reports, as directed
- Continually adapt and improve management reports, as agreed with the Finance Director
- Consolidate annual budget, including long term cash flow planning and rolling plan / forecast information for subsequent years
- Lead, develop and support the Accounts Manager, in managing the rest of the Accounts team to produce accurate and timely data
- Business analysis on specified areas from the Finance Director
- Assist with the preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors as required
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Previous accounting experience in a busy, progressive, and tightly managed business, including monthly reporting, annual budget preparations, financial modelling, cash flow reporting and statutory accounts
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’, and to assimilate data into meaningful financial information
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within a large organisation
- Demonstrable experience of managing an established accounts team
- Proven relationship building skills
To apply for the Management Accountant vacancy please email your up to date CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at email@example.com
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.