Up to £30000 per annum
Job Ref: 32287
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Coventry, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Solihull
We require Maintenance Technician to work in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery, equipment, and robotic systems. In your role as a Maintenance Technician you will undertake various electrical & mechanical/PLC repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Maintenance Technician includes:
Maintenance, repair & continuous improvement of production machinery, equipment & systems, including daily / weekly routine maintenance activities in combination with supporting continuous improvement activities
- Participation in the identification and procurement of consumables & machine spares
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, robotic machinery, and other material handling equipment.
- Working with ABB Robots
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for the Maintenance Technician will need to possess the following experience:
- NVQ or higher qualification in electrical, mechanical or maintenance engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with robotics, high speed machinery, and automated systems is highly desirable
If you have the required skills for the Maintenance Technician vacancy, please email your CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at or call for a confidential discussion on 0121 2951623
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.