General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Maintenance Manager – West Midlands
Position: Maintenance Manager
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing / Engineering
Salary: £45,000 + 12% bonus
Location: Commutable from Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Coventry
This role is working as a Maintenance Manager for a global organisation, it will offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities, and systems.
- The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and financial management of Production Equipment Maintenance and Facility Services & Maintenance
- Lead a team of Engineering and Administrational staff, being responsible for motivating the team, client service, and commercial performance of contracts.
- You will also be responsible for improving, implementing, and maintaining new technical processes and procedures and will lead Health and Safety standards.
- Ideally you will be experienced in developing and improving existing Safe System of Works and be competent in managing the services of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 11kV on site)
- Select, train, supervise, and support all members of the Maintenance Team, encouraging team working.
- The ideal candidate will need to have strong communication skills and be career driven.
- Experienced in Industrial or Building Services / facilities management.
- Must be proven in running a technical department of multi-skilled technicians and administrative staff.
- Maintenance management of large facility
- Electrical / mechanical maintenance and engineering background
- Siemens S7 PLC knowledge
- CAFM system experience
If you have the required skills please email your CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment, at email@example.com
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ