Job Ref: 32213
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Maintenance Engineer
We require a Multi-Skilled (electro-mechanical) Maintenance Engineer to work in a fast paced environment. Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production environment or experience with high speed automated machinery and equipment. In your role as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will undertake various electrical & mechanical repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of the facility and its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, packaging machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, bagging & wrapping machinery, robotic machinery and other material handling equipment.
- Working with 3 phase power.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced multi-skilled engineer
- Qualification in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of fault finding & rectification.
- Ability to work from and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working various shift patterns – details can be provided.
If you have the required skills please click on the apply button below and your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.