Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Coventry, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Solihull
We require Maintenance Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery, equipment, and robotic systems. In your role as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will undertake various electrical & mechanical/PLC repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, robotic machinery, and other material handling equipment.
- Working with 3 phase power
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer
- Qualification in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with robotics, high speed machinery, and automated systems is highly desirable
- Good understanding of PLC control systems (fault finding, rectification)
- Ability to work from and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working various shift patterns – details can be provided.
If you have the required skills, please email your CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.