Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Maintenance Engineer – Reading
Position: Maintenance Engineer
We require Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work in a fast paced environment, working with high speed automated machinery, equipment and robotic systems. In your role as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will undertake various electrical & mechanical/PLC repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of the facility and its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, packaging machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, bagging & wrapping machinery, robotic machinery and other material handling equipment.
- Working with 3 phase power.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced multi-skilled engineer
- Qualification in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with robotics, high speed machinery, and automated systems is highly desirable
- Good understanding of PLC control systems (fault finding, rectification)
- Ability to work from and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working various shift patterns – details can be provided.
If you have the required skills please email your CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ