IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Lead Software Engineer
A Lead Software Engineer with experience of Java EE and other Java related technologies is required for a specialist manufacturer, and integrator of complex automated solutions. The role will require leading the team for development of software which controls technology and interacts with customers proprietary such MRP/ERP and MES software.
Location: – Birmingham
Salary: – £60,000 – £70,000 Salary Dependant on Experience
(2 or 3 days in the office)
The role of Lead Software Engineer will include the following:
- Leading a team of Software Project Members.
- Take charge of an entire Software project from start to finish which includes design, implementation, testing, integration, and documentation.
- Development of Application Programming Interface (APIs) to assist in the integration of software.
- Support project as required, conduct software implementation and testing.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Sight Acceptance Test (SAT) with the client.
- Provide direct, on-site, and remote support as required.
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Project Managers.
- Work in time frame in line to client’s requirement or project obligations.
The suitable candidate for Software Engineer will need to possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent – highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Java EE and Java SE – Essential
- Development and integration of APIs
- Oracle / SQL programming
- Experience of Leading a Team providing software solutions.
If you have the required experience for the Lead Software Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.