Share this job:
Lead Electronics Hardware Engineer
Job Title: Lead Electronics Hardware Engineer
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
Commutable from Dunfermline, Glasgow, Perth, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Livingston, Falkirk
Our client is a world leader in designing and manufacturing and high-resolution devices for near-to-eye microdisplays. Their cutting-edge technology solutions are used in a wide range of applications, including virtual reality, augmented reality, medical devices, and military equipment. We are seeking a talented and experienced Lead Electronics Hardware Engineer to join a dynamic and innovative team. The Lead Hardware Electronics Engineer will be responsible for leading the design, development, and testing of hardware electronics. The successful candidate will have a strong background in electronic engineering, with a deep understanding of high-speed digital design, Schematic design and capture and design processes, and testing and debug of prototype designs.
Key responsibilities for the Lead Electronics Hardware Engineer:
- Lead the design and development of hardware electronics.
- The design and development of high-speed electronic circuits, this includes the debug and verification of prototype units.
- Design for cost and manufacturability.
- Manage and lead a team of hardware engineers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, and product managers, to ensure the successful integration of hardware components into their products.
- Define and implement best practices for hardware design, testing, and quality control.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the performance and reliability of our hardware components.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in hardware electronics and incorporate new technologies and techniques into our products.
Key requirements for the Lead Electronics Hardware Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in hardware electronics design and development.
- Proven track record of leading complex hardware projects from concept to production.
- Strong expertise in digital design
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.
- Passion for innovation and a drive to push the boundaries of what is possible.
To apply for this Lead Electronics Hardware Engineer opportunity please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.