Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £24,000 – £32,000 + paid overtime, company benefits and excellent opportunity for development and progression
Location: Commutable from Redditch, Solihull, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Kidderminster
We have a new opportunity for a Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to support our Engineering Design team. Ideally, we would need the Electrical Design Engineer to have come from a background where you have been involved with electrical design consisting of some of the following: pneumatics or hydraulics, servo/motor driven machinery, special purpose/bespoke machinery, CNC machinery, Machine Tool projects, Control Panel Layouts, PLC controlled machines, or similar types of complex machinery involving the creation of electrical schematics.
Key skills & experience required for the Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Prior experience using EPLAN, AutoCAD (electrical) or a similar electrical design software system on projects within Automation, System Integration, Special Purpose Machinery (or similar technical industrial experience)
- Experience with creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Experience with electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Able to produce all the electrical and panel layouts beneficial not essential
- Prior experience producing technical reports.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ