Junior/Graduate Electrical Design
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Ref: 32286
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
£25,000 – £35,000 depending on knowledge/experience industry
We have an exciting new opportunity for a tenacious, determined and energetic Junior / Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to work in our Design Engineering team in Birmingham. Ideally, we would like the Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer have previously worked in industry designing electrical schematics/electrical drawings/designs for panels, cabinets and controls, supporting special purpose machinery, capital plant machinery, packaging/bagging machinery, robotic systems, CNC machinery, PLC controlled machines, or similar types of machinery. However, we are also keen hear from electrical engineers from different industry sectors including Automotive, Aerospace, General Engineering and Manufacturing, HVAC, Building Services, etc.
Key skills & experience required for the Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Prior experience using Auto CAD electrical (essential).
- Some previous experience from industry with electrical design work, designing schematics, panels, wiring layouts etc – designs including developing and creating symbols and running reports.
- Experience or knowledge of electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Experience or knowledge of how to electrically design/produce all the electrical & panel layouts.
- Understanding and appreciation of the BS EN 60204 panel wiring standards and BS EN 12100 Safety of machinery
- Prior experience producing technical reports.
To apply for this Junior/Graduate Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ