Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Junior Control Systems Engineer – West Midlands
Position: Junior Control Systems Engineer
Location: West Midlands (please contact us for further details)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
We are recruiting for a Junior Control Systems Engineer vacancy within the West Midlands. This is an exciting new position within our company for a Junior Control Systems Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual looking to develop their own technical skills and progress with our business. We will provide technical engineering support, mentoring and a personal development plan to help you achieve your engineering goals.
We design and manufacture bespoke high speed automated machinery/equipment across a range of industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical.
Key experience and skills required for the Junior Controls Engineer:
- Preference would be a degree/HND/HNC in Electrical, Electronics or Software Engineering, or apprenticeship.
- Some exposure to coding/programming PLC control systems (Siemens TIA/S7, Codesys, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, ABB, Omron, Mitsubishi, or similar).
- Previous experience writing PLC code from scratch would be an advantage however is not essential for this Junior Position.
- Experience or exposure writing Structured Text or Ladder Logic would be beneficial although not essential.
- Experience of working in environments with automated high speed machinery such as: Bespoke Automation/Special Purpose Machinery Integrator, Packaging/Wrapping/Bagging Machinery, Vision Inspection Systems, Robotic Cells, Complex Automated Machinery, Pharmaceutical Sorting/Dispensing Machinery, or similar environments.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
- Enthusiastic, able to work on own or within a team environment.
- Self motivated, with a desire to learn and develop skills.
To apply for this Junior Control Systems Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment, at email@example.com
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ