Automation and Robotics
IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Java Software Engineer
A Java Software Engineer with experience of Java EE and other Java related technologies is required for a specialist manufacturer, and integrator of automated solutions. The role will require the development of software which controls technology and interacts with customers proprietary such MRP/ERP and MES software.
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 Salary Dependant on Experience
(Remote working with the occasional day in the office)
- Multiple positions available
- Seeking candidates with varying levels of experience
- Attractive salary and benefits package
The role of Java Software Engineer will include the following:
- Development of Application Programming Interface (APIs) to assist in the integration of software.
- Support project as required, conduct software implementation and testing.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Sight Acceptance Test (SAT) with the client.
- Provide direct, on-site, and remote support as required.
- Work closely with other Software Engineers, Software Technical leaders, and Project Managers.
- Work in time frame in line to client’s requirement or project obligations.
The suitable candidate for Java Software Engineer will need to possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent – highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Java EE and Java SE (Java 8, J2E/J2EE, Jakarta, Jakarta EE)- Essential
- Development and integration of APIs
- Oracle / SQL programming
- Experience of working in a team providing software solutions.
If you have the required experience for the Java Software Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.