General Engineering and Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Internal Sales Executive
An Internal Sales Executive is required for an established manufacturer based in Kidderminster.
The role will require calling new, existing, and dormant clients, with a view to selling the company’s range of products and solutions, working in a friendly and proactive sales team, with a focus on customer service.
The job of Internal Sales Executive will include:
- Proactively target new customers with cold calling.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and strive to build the client account.
- Contact dormant clients with a view to reactivating their account.
- Consider add-on products and up-sell wherever possible.
- Take incoming sales enquires and convert these into orders.
- Updates all sales information on the internal CRM system.
- Follow up on quotations and proforma invoices.
- Support internal sales teams and work together as a collective team to achieve your goals.
- Visiting customers periodically.
The suitable candidate for Internal Sales Executive will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Confident communicator and proactive sales approach.
- Willingness to learn the products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to adapt to different personalities.
- Experience of selling manufactured products is desirable but not essential.
If you are an experienced Internal Sales Executive, Telesales Executive or Sales Administrator with excellent telephone skills with a commercial aptitude, then please click on the link to apply. In return our client can offer a competitive salary with benefits, working for an established a rapidly growing organisation.