Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Internal Sales Engineer
Position: Internal Sales Engineer
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a precision engineering business specialising in the design, development, and manufacture of high-quality parts for the Aerospace, Defence and Renewable Energy industries. The Internal Sales Engineer will have the opportunity to work within their state-of-the-art engineering facility in Worcester. The role will be to take incoming sales enquiries and prepare technical sales quotations.
The position of Internal Sales Engineer will include:
- Preparation of quotes for new tooling and tooling repairs and modifications
- Communicate with customers to fully understand requirements
- Review CAD models where necessary
- Create presentations to allow quote analysis to be carried out
- Offer a consultative and professional service to build long lasting relationships.
- Be proactive and source the answers to any questions quickly and accurately.
- Work within a very friendly team and collaborate in support of customer service levels.
The suitable candidate for this position of Internal Sales Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Formal mechanical engineering qualification required
- Basic understanding of CAD
- We would like to see applications from individuals who have excellent customer service skills and have the confidence to convert enquiries into orders. It’s not a hard sell, it’s more about providing quotes quickly and being attentive to your customer’s needs.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.