General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Interior Project Manager
Position: Interior Project Manager (or similar supervisor/lead Interior position)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
We have an opportunity for an Interior Project Manager to join our exciting niche business. Our company specialises in providing bespoke manufactured furniture for the hospitality and retail sectors. We work with a variety of big brand across the UK with many products tailor made specifically to the client’s requirements. We are seeking an Interior Project Manager to oversee several concurrent projects at one time focusing on prioritising workloads.
Interior Project Manager skills and requirements:
- Oversee several concurrent projects at one time -prioritising workloads.
- Site surveys, measuring, estimating, and managing required resources.
- Ensuring projects are completed within timescale and budget, organising labour and materials – ensuring all documentation, resources and materials are in place.
- Read and understand drawings and plans – creating working drawings.
- Liaising and managing the workload with sub-contractors – sourcing contractors and specialist labour as required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Clients.
- Experience of Health & Safety requirements both on site and within the manufacturing unit.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Booking in site visits.
- Use of computer systems including Microsoft Office & AutoCAD.
- Liaising with contractors.
- Quality control.
- Maximising profit on projects.
- Attending occasional site meetings.
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- Professional conduct, and portrayal of a professional image to both clients and internal personnel.
- Office based with site visits once or twice per week when required.
To apply for this Interior Project Manager vacancy please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.