Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Purchasing, Supply Chain and Logistics
Share this job:
Position: HR Officer (open to HR Advisor, HR Admin, HR Assistant, HR Associate)
Location: Huntingdon, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious HR Officer who wants to work for a growing business, with lots of opportunities for progression and development. As the HR Officer you will support the senior management team and business throughout all areas of an employee life cycle, from hiring, on boarding and induction, through to their training and development.
Key experience and skills required for the HR Officer:
- Prior experience taking part and supporting the recruitment processes, from selection of candidates, through to arranging and taking part in interviews and then on boarding new recruits through an induction process.
- You should have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage the entire recruitment process from candidate application through to the hiring stage.
- Confident using Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets and other software tracking/CRM systems to support a recruitment process and manage the recruitment workflow.
- Work with the hiring managers to ensure you understand the requirements of each vacancy, before putting together job descriptions.
- You should be familiar with HR administration processes such as writing job descriptions, setting up offer/reject letters, checking references, investigation reporting, understand disciplinary and grievances procedures etc.
- You should have a formal HR qualification (CIPD).
- Develop a strong relationship with key recruitment partners to support ongoing recruitment activity throughout the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a team player willing to support across Business Administration function (Payroll, General Administration, Project Coordination).
- Industry experience ideally working from within the engineering, manufacturing and automation sectors, however, we would welcome and consider all applications for this opportunity.
If you have the required experience for this HR Officer vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.