Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Coventry
This role is working as a HR Officer will be to support the Site Management, enabling them to undertake key HR activities, in line with Company policy, best practice and employment law.
As the HR Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to the Site Management Team on a range of employee relations matters
- Disciplinary investigations, meetings and appeals (up to Final Written Warning)
- Grievance investigations and meetings
- Performance management
- Sickness absence, short and long term
- Unauthorised absence
- Family Friendly Leave, including maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and flexible working requests
- Support with recruitment campaigns
- Deliver on-boarding programmes
- Undertake regular audits of personnel files
Key requirements include:
- Part CIPD qualified.
- Previous experience of working in an HR generalist role.
- Proven experience in managing high volume employee relations casework.
- Thorough up to date knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice
- Regular working hours are 37.5 hours per week (Monday through Friday), working 9am – 5pm.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this HR Officer position, then please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sector