General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Graduate Technical Documentation Engineer
A Graduate Technical Documentation Engineer is required for a very established manufacturer supplying bespoke products to the construction sector.
The position of Graduate Technical Documentation Engineer will include the following:
Work closely with the Technical Manager in support of developing and maintaining technical product library incorporating CAD drawing, technical files, assembly diagrams, compliance information such product testing certificates.
- Provide technical support for customers and internal colleagues.
- Address technical concerns or complaints from customers.
- Maintain product costing information and liaise with engineering and sales.
- Support the technical manager with the development of new products. This may include assisting with new designs, compliance, technical documentation.
- Get involved arranging product testing and conformance.
- CAD Design for new products and changes to existing products. (Some experience with CAD Software is advantageous although training can be provided)
The suitable candidate will need to possess the following skills and experience for this Graduate Technical Documentation Engineer:
- Technical qualification in engineering such a BEng is highly desirable although we are happy to receive applications from those who feel their experience will suit the position.
- Some experience with CAD Design software, ideally Solidworks.
- Well organised and able to use spreadsheets confidently.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work closely with the Technical Manager and build experience in design and technical documentation.
If you have the required skills and you feel this is the right position for you, then please click on the link to apply for Graduate Technical Documentation Engineer.