Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Graduate Robotic Application Engineer
Position: GraduateRobotic Application Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking
A Graduate Robotic Application Engineer is required for a leading technology manufacturer, supplying laboratory robotic and automation equipment and software to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic Market sectors. You will join a team delivering innovative and customised solutions to a required specification from inception to commissioning.
The position of Graduate Robotic Application Engineer will consist of the following:
- Writing code to control robots, liquid handlers and other laboratory equipment to process labware
- Interpreting customer needs and procedures provided by our customers to produce automated processes
- Producing high level technical specification and operational presentations to support each customers’ customised solution
- Assist with integration consultation consisting of system configurations, instrumentation selection, throughputs, layouts, quotations and customer expectations
- Nurture partnership relationships with our customers to assure successful pre- and post-sale implementation
- Participate in and contribute to on-site installations and site acceptance testing
The suitable candidate for Graduate Robotic Application Engineer will need to possess the following skills:
- Degree (or Equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Experience working in an engineering research and development environment.
- Experience in engineering system, project and prototype design through to final production models
- Working on bespoke robotic/mechanical/measurement/instrumentation systems
- Experience in project lead or project management and proven ability to meet strict project deadlines
- Customer facing experience
If you would like to find out more about the Graduate Robotic Application Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.