£21000 - £25000 per annum
Job Ref: 32338
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Graduate Design Engineer
Position: Graduate Design Engineer
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000
Our client is a precision engineering business specialising in the design, development, and manufacture of high-quality parts for the Aerospace, Defense and Renewable Energy industries. The Graduate Design Engineer will have the opportunity to work within their state-of-the-art engineering facility in Worcester. The role will be to design tooling and fixtures using CAD software.
Key skills required for the Graduate Design Engineer vacancy:
- Produce designs using Unigraphics CAD software
- Produce models for manufacturing purpose
- Produce technical drawings
- Liaise with CNC programmers and toolmakers
- Attend design kick off and development meetings
- Liaise with customers on technical and design issues
- Create BOM’s and parts lists for ordering parts and material
The successful candidate for the Graduate Design Engineer position will have the following experience:
- Qualified to a professional level – HNC/HND or Degree
- Familiar with CNC manufacturing processes
- Familiar with injection tooling
- Confident and well Presented
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.