Share this job:
Fire Extinguisher Engineer
Fire Extinguisher Engineer – Midlands
Our client has recently been going through an unrivalled period of growth and are now looking for a Fire Extinguisher Engineer. The core focus of this role is to carry out the servicing and maintenance of fire extinguishers, and fire dorgards. All equipment will be provided to allow high standards of service, install and maintenance.
The position of Fire Extinguisher Engineer will include:
- Installing, servicing, and maintaining fire extinguishers
- Working in line with current standards and customer requirements.
- To plan and complete call visits within the nominated area, ensuring maximum efficiency and best use of resources.
- To build professional and effective relationships with a wide client base.
- Be accountable for ensuring effective area planning to maximise travel time and time on customer premises.
- Carry out scheduled & reactive maintenance in a timely, efficient & cost-effective manner.
- Liaise with Service Administrators to ensure the needs of our customers are met.
- Be responsible for the management & security of vehicle stock, tools & equipment.
- Approach all training positively & complete all duties in a professional manner.
The suitable candidate for the Fire Extinguisher Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Previous experience of maintaining fire extinguishers is essential.
- Qualified to BAFE is essential.
- Ability to work unsupervised with the capability to problem solve.
- Experience of front-line customer service.
- Full driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel for work and training when required.
- The successful candidate will need a clean DBS check.
In return you will be offered:
- Salary up to £13-15 per hour
- An additional wage supplement will be added to the hourly rate for overnight stays.
- You will be provided with a fully equipped company vehicle for work use.
- Hours: Four days between Monday – Friday, 10.5 hours per day including lunch
- Holidays increasing each year up to 26.5 days.
- Employee Retention Scheme
- Uniform and PPE are provided free of charge.