Financial Controller – Birmingham – £50,000 – £60,000
Position: Financial Controller
Location: Birmingham, although some travel to our international sites will be required periodically
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 Depending on experience & skills
We have an incredible opportunity for a dynamic individual who is looking to take the next step in their career to join an ambitious and growing multi-million pound large organisation. We have a requirement for a Financial Controller to join our organisation located in Birmingham, Midlands. The Financial Controller will ensure timely and accurate financial information is provided to management, including business performance and any discrepancies against previous year and set targets/ business KPIs against the different Business Units across the Region/Country. The Financial controller will ensure that the CFO gets accurate cash flow forecast for the region. The Financial Controller also manages the finance function/department for the region.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Provide month end reports
- Prepare and analyse budgets (region/country)
- Manage the activities of the Corporate Services / Finance team
- Perform cash management for the region
- Maintain and develop accounting systems and procedures to ensure proper accounting
- Prepare all statistical and financial reports for statutory bodies
- Advise the Group Finance Manager and assist with procedures to comply with regulatory changes and local requirements
Skills, Qualifications & Experience required:
- You should be a Qualified Accountant or CPA is preferred
- You will have many years of experience within financial accounting
- Previous experience with a multi-million pound turnover large company/division highly desirable
- Proven ability performing or auditing accounting data and the preparation of related financial reports
- Man-management experience & experience of managing teams remotely/located overseas
- Experience in selecting, appointing and managing external firms / contractors to provide outsourced, supplemental professional services
- Experience of accounting software is essential
- Able to analyse and communicate qualitative and quantitative data
- Maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work
- Ability to develop, build and maintain strong interpersonal relationship with management, staff and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, reliant and forthcoming with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to execute and meet deadlines, ensuring & emphasising attention to detail
- Ability to interpret complex issues into simple language that all employees can understand
- Operate computerise accounting, spreadsheet and inventory software at a highly proficient level
- Ability to manage your team and the financial data/information remotely with your colleagues/teams located in different regions/countries.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this Financial Controller vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.